Terms and conditions
All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality, reliability, and accuracy of the information on this website. However, Trades House:
- may delete, add to, or amend information on this website without notice, and
- is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website.
The services, information, software or data (collectively, "Information") made available at the Trades House website are provided "AS IS", without warranties of any kind.
Trades House expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Trades House shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, Materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on the Trades House website. Specifically, Trades House shall have no liability for:
- Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information;
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder.
Trades House makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. Trades House makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected.
Under no circumstances shall Trades House be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use of the Internet generally.
For the purposes of this statement, 'Trades House' shall include Trades House and its members, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.